As Kenya is one of the best East Africa safari destination and it’s all about connecting the best lodges, experience and safari areas in the best itineraries, and matching them with your desired travel period to create the safari experience that suits you best.
The best Kenya safari experiences includes the spectacular Great Wildebeest Migration-but that’s not all. From our curated selection of lodges, you can enjoy encounters and excursions that reflect the diversity of its landscapes, cultures and wildlife. From hot-air balloon rides over the Mara plains to watching elephant beneath Kilimanjaro or camel trekking in Samburu, we can make it all happen.
Naturally, you’ll want your trip to include the best Kenya safari parks and reserves; the best Kenya safaris don’t just include the hot favorites, but stay a step ahead of the herds and include adjacent conservancies, such as Mar north, and the more exclusive private reserves, such as those found in the wild north.
When to go is as important a question as where, and in Kenya this can be influenced by the climate as well as by seasonal events such as the appearance of the migrating herds. Like much of East Africa, Kenya experiences two rainy and two dry seasons annually.
- Meet the red-robed Maasai and colorful Samburu which represent the proud continuation of tribal traditions dating back centuries
- Dig your toes into Kenya’s white sand beaches and drift off to sleep in a traditional Swahili four-poster bed in an oceanside mansion
- Witness the Great Wildebeest Migration in the Masai Mara
- Follow a herd of elephants set against the staggering backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Capture incredible wildlife photos from a photographic hide
Gateway city: Nairobi
Best time to travel: January – march and June – December
LUXURY KENYA SAFARIS
The safari itineraries displayed below highlight some of the best lodges and wildlife destinations in Kenya. These will give you an idea of what is possible and can be further customized to suite your individual travel styles and budget.